Thursday 8 March 2012

52WOCC: Avocado

Another week, another colour challenge. This time its avocado, which I thought was great, what with St Patrick's Day round the corner! I had a good look through my SL closet, and came up with this.


I made this look mostly from things I already owned, some of which may no longer be available, sorry. And I was wearing some cute mesh shoes in this photo, however they wouldn't show up for me, stupid glitches >.<

Info:


Skin: Adam n Eve ~ Lily - t2- Lemongrass,
Hair: [e] ~ Breeze,
Shape: Savoir Faire Shapes ~ Raquel,
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard (March subscribo group giftie, also available instore),
Halter top: Dutch Touch,
Jeans: This is a Fawn - Pegged jeans (no longer available),
Beads: Bellies,
Glasses: Butt-err (marketplace only for now),

Mouth Clover: [trs] (available at Perfect Wardrobe).

Get your green on - St Patrick's Day is coming! lol

Trini xox

No comments:

Post a Comment